The 2022 Softball New Brunswick award applications are now open. If you know a deserving member and would like to show your appreciation for their softball accomplishments, consider nominating them today!
Softball New Brunswick is pleased to once again offer the Janiva Willis Scholarship to two deserving softball players, to assist with post-secondary education. Apply now!
The Official Hotel Of Softball New Brunswick
The Official Softballs of Softball New Brunswick
Are you wanting to help a non-profit organization in their work in promoting softball in all areas of the province for the enjoyment of all registered members from playground to podium? Softball New Brunswick is seeking the recruitment of five (5) Regional Directors for our Board of Directors! Read on for the details of the positions, and please share with anyone you know who might fit this description.
Role of the Board of Directors
• Establish the mission, goals and policies of the organization;
• Develop a long-range plan for the organization; define the strategy and a time frame for achievement of its goals;
• Ensure the long term financial and organizational stability/strength of the organization;
• Maintain the integrity, independence and ideals of the organization;
• Exercise management, oversight of the operations, approve annual; budgets, review operating and financial results, audit for compliance with internal policies and external requirements, review performance against goals;
• Other outlined tasks based on specific board position.
All board positions require a commitment to attend all board meetings,
communicate regularly with the executive board members and staff, attend various mandatory events, not limited to: Annual General Meeting, Hall of Fame Banquet, Annual Awards Banquet, etc. and perform the required number of board duty assignments throughout the year
What We Offer
Softball New Brunswick is a rapidly growing, ambitious, and dynamic organization that is focused on promoting the game of softball within the province of New Brunswick. We are looking for individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds (management, governance, financial, diversity, equity, inclusion, etc.) who are excited to join a motivated team to contribute towards our vision. We welcome the recruitment of Board members that are looking for a working space that they can actively shape and grow alongside.
Region 2 – Woodstock
Region 3 – Fredericton
Region 4 – Saint John
Region 7 – Bathurst
Region 8 – Campbellton
Regional Director Roles (2 Year Terms)
Regional Directors that comprise the Board would be responsible for supporting the work of the Board and the Softball New Brunswick staff. Roles include but are not limited to:
Interested individuals may contact Hillary Pineau at firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline to submit an expression of interest is Saturday, December 31st, 2022