Women’s softball team nominated to represent Team Canada at Tokyo 2020
Passing of Wayne Brown
On-Line Level IV Umpires Certification Clinic
Canada Games Athlete Eligibility Update
Softball New Brunswick Selected As Recipient of Canadian Tire Jumpstart Relief Fund
New Dates Announced For 2022 Canada Games in Niagra
Timbits Softball T-Shirt Order
Canadian Sport Help Line
Foundation of Coaching Softball
For Softball Canada members wishing to become a certified coach.
Rawlings Canada 2021 Spring Catalog is Here!
Rawlings is the Official Softball and Equipment Supplier of Softball New Brunswick.
Travelling out of Country
Is your team planning on travelling outside of Canada for a tournament?
Here is what you need to know for insurance purposes:
- All athletes, coaches, managers, and parents travelling with a team out of the country MUST carry a Travel Medical Policy.
- Parents with existing policies through work do not have to purchase a separate policy.
- Team must submit to SNB a Proof of Insurance / Sanctioning letter from the Tournament Host – proving they are affiliated with their respective Sport Organization
- Teams must submit to Softball New Brunswick the information below:
- List of athletes, coaches, managers, parents (Full Names) travelling with the team
- Insurance Policy Numbers for each person
- Name of Insurer
- Travel Emergency Contact Number (Listed on Insurance Policy)
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance can be emailed to Hillary Pineau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex of Travel Insurance Companies: Blue Cross, Manulife, CAA, Kanetix