2021 Softball Canada AGM Summary and Rule Changes
The Official Hotel Of Softball New Brunswick
The Official Softballs of Softball New Brunswick
Softball New Brunswick Community Caravan
Canadian Women & sport
Softball New Brunswick is happy to have been selected as a recipient of the 2021 WISE Fund, administered by Canadian Women & Sport.
Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action
Softball Canada Announces 2021 Hall of Fame Inductees
George Gillett (Hoyt, NB) is one of Softball Canada's newest Hall of Fame inductees!
Passing of Wayne Brown
Softball New Brunswick Selected As Recipient of Canadian Tire Jumpstart Relief Fund
New Dates Announced For 2022 Canada Games in Niagra
Canadian Sport Help Line
Foundation of Coaching Softball
For Softball Canada members wishing to become a certified coach.
Rawlings Canada 2021 Spring Catalog is Here!
Rawlings is the Official Softball and Equipment Supplier of Softball New Brunswick.
Travelling out of Country
Is your team planning on travelling outside of Canada for a tournament?
Here is what you need to know for insurance purposes:
- All athletes, coaches, managers, and parents travelling with a team out of the country MUST carry a Travel Medical Policy.
- Parents with existing policies through work do not have to purchase a separate policy.
- Team must submit to SNB a Proof of Insurance / Sanctioning letter from the Tournament Host – proving they are affiliated with their respective Sport Organization
- Teams must submit to Softball New Brunswick the information below:
- List of athletes, coaches, managers, parents (Full Names) travelling with the team
- Insurance Policy Numbers for each person
- Name of Insurer
- Travel Emergency Contact Number (Listed on Insurance Policy)
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance can be emailed to Hillary Pineau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex of Travel Insurance Companies: Blue Cross, Manulife, CAA, Kanetix